HealthFitness HEALTH SCREENERS in Missouri United States
HEALTH SCREENING OPPORTUNITIES
Various Cities & States
HealthFitness is pleased to announce opportunities at our worksite health screening events in and around the state of Missouri. HealthFitness serves more than 250 clients across the U.S., including Blue KC, a premier Kansas City based company and leading health insurer in this market.
Screening events are typically scheduled Monday through Friday with variable hours ranging from 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. The position is “on-call”, meaning that Screeners do not have guaranteed hours, but Screeners are targeted as events become local to their area.
If selected to join our team at HealthFitness, as an employee, you will receive notifications for all upcoming screening event opportunities in your specific area ranging from 0-180 miles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manual blood pressure and heart rate measurements
- Body composition and BMI using the hand held electrical impedance machine.
- Screening cholesterol and glucose levels (using standard finger stick protocols)
- Post-screening consultations
- Flexibility testing (sit and reach)
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a medical, health, or fitness related field; or
- A nursing degree, EMT/Paramedic, Medical Assistant and/or Phlebotomist with appropriate current certification and/or licensure in the state of practice; and
- Current First Aid certification or equivalent training
- Current CPR certification
Other Position Requirements:
- Proficiency in manual blood pressure measurements
- Prior experience explaining health related results to individuals (e.g. Lipid-profile + glucose screenings)
- Prior experience taking accurate height and weight measurements
- Availability for paid training prior to event
- Reliable form of transportation
- Previous finger stick and/or biometric screening event experience strongly preferred
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Tracking Code: 20140493
Job Location: Various Cities, Missouri, United States
Position Type: PRN
Business Unit for Reporting: HealthFitness