Business Analyst II
NGS CoreSource, Michigan's leading third party health claims administrator, is seeking a Business Analyst.
We are in search of an outgoing, flexible, team-oriented, positive individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, client focused setting. This position requires a person who has an inherent service orientation, who can remain calm and clearly communicate both externally and internally.
A Business Analyst works to collect, analyze and interpret complex and time sensitive data and transforms it into meaningful, actionable information to help clients understand plan performance, trends, gaps and opportunities. The BA is part of an interdisciplinary team to help support and respond to employer group data requests. This position collaborates with leadership, sales, client management and operations in the development and maintenance of relevant databases in order to conduct thorough analyses for both prospective and existing clients. Direct contact with agents, brokers, consultants and clients may be involved.
* Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis
* Proficiency with Word, Excel and Access. Experience in data mining applications highly advantageous
* Applicants should possess strong consulting, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Robust skill set which includes creative problem solving, organization and time management with the ability to manage multiple priorities under strict timeframes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, as are exceptional mathematical skills
Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment screening process which includes a drug screen and background check.
Clinton Township, Michigan, United States
Business Unit for Reporting